Wednesday, June 10, 1992

The Trial of Bridgette Bishop

As the trial of accused witch Bridgette Bishop comes to a close, I feel a sense of pride within knowing a pawn of Satan has been sent back to hell. Witches are evil and twisted characters who manipulate god-loving Puritans to their whim, and deserve a fate no less than death. If I can can continue to rid Salem and Salem Village of the witch infestation, I will be remembered as one of the greatest judges in Massachusetts history and will be respected by all. As far as I am concerned, anyone accused of witchcraft is unquestionably a witch and will receive swift and fatal punishment. Bridgette Bishop was no different, she was stripped and examined for marks, tried, convicted and jailed. As she currently awaits her execution,  hopefully she has time to repent for all of her wrong doings.

3 comments:

  1. What gives you the right to talk about me in such ways? You abuse your power and run an unlawful court which is pathetic. I have no respect for you or anyone who supports you and the Court of Oyer and Terminer. When you learn that i am innocent, remember that my death is your fault. YOU MURDERED ME. You are a weak man, and i hope you rot in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wrongdoings!? I am here at Bridget's side, accused of witchcraft by a bunch of whining girls. What grounds is this to say we are evil witches!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke 13:3 - I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
    G.B.✞

    ReplyDelete